- 6 pounds tomatoes, peeled cored and chopped
- 2 cups banana peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon canning salt
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Mix all ingredients together in a large saucepot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 10-minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Clean rims of jars and cap with 2-part lids.
Process in boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
Remove from canner and cool.