- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced and dipped in additional lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- banana slices for garnish
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
In mixer bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Add sweetened condensed milk.
Add lemon juice and vanilla.
Stir until thickened.
Line pie crust with banana slices.
Top with cream cheese filling.
Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
Slice into 8 servings.
Garnish each slice with additional banana slices dipped in lemon juice, whipped cream and caramel sauce.