Hissy Fit Dip
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 pound pork sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- dash of garlic powder
Combine all ingredients; stirring until well blended.
Pour into a greased baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
Serve with chips.
Hissy Fit Dip is great served hot or at room temperature.