- 1 pound shrimp, cooked
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- minced chives for garnish
Place all ingredients, except chives, into bowl of food processor.
Blend until paste.
Place in mold and chill.
Unmold and garnish with chives.
Serve at room temperature with crackers or toast points.
I used a leftover boiled shrimp that was spicy. If using precooked or steamed shrimp from supermarket you will need to add more seasoning.