- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix cream cheese and butter until creamy.
Add sugar a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add graham cracker crumbs, vanilla and lemon juice, mixing well.
Chill batter until firm.
Roll into one inch balls.
Melt chocolate chips.
Dip balls into chocolate, covering completely.
Place on wax paper lined tray.
Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Cost of ingredients based on the online prices at Wal-Mart in my area.