- 2 5-ounces cans solid white Albacore tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/3 cup minced onions
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium firm-ripe tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 Granny Smith apples, sliced thinly
Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to blend
Place tomato stem side down. Make 6 vertical cuts almost through tomato to form 6 petals.
Stuff at serving time.
Garnish with paprika, egg halves and apple slices.
Serve with crackers.