Jezebel Sauce is a classic Southern sauce that is versatile enough to serve as an appetizer when poured over cream cheese or as an accompaniment to ham, pork tenderloin, or fried shrimp. It is a sweet sauce that has a zippy, spicy heat.
- 1 16 ounce jar of apple jelly
- 1 16 ounce jar of pineapple preserves
- 1/3 cup of mustard
- 1 5 ounce jar of prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Beat apple jelly at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth;
- Add remaining ingredients; Beat until blended; Chill
What you will need:
Apple Jelly, Pineapple Preserves, Mustard, Prepared Horseradish, and Black Pepper
Add Pineapple Preserves, Horseradish, Mustard, and Black Pepper; Mix until blended
Store in refrigerator.