- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 2-ounce jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Combine spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, pimiento, onion and nutmeg.
Mix until well blended.
Unroll dough. Separate into four rectangles. Firmly press perforations together to seal.
Spread with spinach mixture.
Roll up, starting on short side.
Freeze before slicing and baking.
Cut each roll into 8 slices.
Place cut side down on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.